Job Location: Niagara Falls, NY / Western New York area
Job Description: Our SUPERVISOR is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of current job sites, equipment, and crew alike. Responsible for direct project oversite along with the ability to work side by side with crew to maximize daily efforts. Must be able to use computer to document daily project records and communication. Responsibilities include client interaction. Supervisor is held accountable for crew performance and safety. Proficient in the use of a diverse range of construction equipment, project knowledge, and safe work practices.
Our EQUIPMENT OPERATOR is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of multiple pieces of construction equipment. The Equipment Operator is proficient in the use of a diverse range of construction equipment, including, Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Rollers, Pavers, Skid Steers, and other pieces of equipment.
Our Laborer position handles day to day physical tasks in year-round weather. Cleaning and preparing job site in a tidy and safe manner. Uses variety of tools and machines: lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Able to take direction from supervisor.
Overview: New Heitz Site Services is looking for motivated, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. We are hiring SUPERVISORS/ EQUIPMENT OPERATORS/ & LABORORS. Preferably experience with Concrete, Underground Pipe Installation, and Excavation/Grading.
· Five years’ experience for position applying for.
· Quick learner who can follow directions.
· High School or equivalent.
· Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Ability to pass an OSHA required physical and a drug screen
· Be able to pass background check for certain government work
· Able to stand and walk during entire shift.
· Able to walk across uneven terrain and through loose sand and mud.
· Reliable Transportation
· Timeliness, organizational skills, and multi-task
· Year round all weather work.
· Must be able to lift 75 pounds to waist level in a safe manner.
· High School Diploma or GED
· OSHA 10
· OSHA 30
· Knowledge of HAZCOM
What’s in it for you?
· Supervisor Starting at $55k a year
· Operator Starting at $20.00/hour
· Laborer Starting at 17.00/hour
· Potential for additional training in the Site Services Construction field
o Paid training to earn OSHA qualifications
Why join New Heitz Site Services?
· Growth potential and continuous learning opportunities
· Competitive salary
· Permanent, full-time position (not contract work)
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
· Positive and safe work environments.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.new-heitz.com or call us at 716-299-8885 between 8AM and 4PM.
New Heitz is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We thank all those interested in joining the New Heitz Site Services team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.